It has only taken me a week but I am finally getting my act together! Last Saturday, I was lucky enough to be given the Yostie Award from Kyle & Lisha at One House, One Couple!Now part of the fun of this honor is to pass along the love to another blog that I have been enjoying lately. So I am happy to give the honor to Ash at The HumberHome Project! Ash and her soon-to-be hubby just bought their first home together and have been working hard to make it more than just 4 walls. Ash is funny, kind, and a great writer, not to mention a great DIY-er!
Here are two of my favorite recent posts from The HumberHome Project:
- Upholstered Window Cornice – Ash created a gorgeous but easy DIY upholstered window cornice to dress up her curtains.
- Creating a Gallery Wall – Ash overcomes the horror of making the first few holes in the new pristine walls by creating a gorgeous and creative gallery wall in the entry way.
In the words of One House One Couple, “Now, Ash doesn’t get to just go about her life. Nope. After receiving the Yostie, you’ve got a couple tasks to complete.” Sorry to give you homework, Ash! ;)
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Copy the Yostie button html code and paste it somewhere in your sidebar or blog post.