How Can I Resist That Face!?

[poll id=”2″]

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, turkey-filled holiday! See you on Monday! :)

Xoxo,

18 Responses to "How Can I Resist That Face!?"

1. Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation

November 21, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Oh, just LOOK at that face. I mean, he’s hungry! He NEEDS another piece. Don’t let him starve! ;-) xo Happy happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Erika. I’m thankful for you!

November 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Haha I know, right!? He always looks like he is a poor, starving pup even though he’s a chubby, spoiled boy! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your hubby! I am thankful for you too! xoxo :)

November 21, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Have a great thanksgiving!

November 21, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Have a Happy Thanksgiving also, Mel! xoxo

3. Ash @ HumberHomeProject

November 21, 2012 at 5:01 pm

What a cutie! I bet he’s able to get away with murder when he turns on the charm ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

November 21, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Haha yes indeed he can! He is always at his cutest after he leaves muddy paw prints somewhere (usually on our white bedsheets)…

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! xoxo

4. Cindy P

November 21, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Erika! I hope you and Walker have a great day! Will you be spending it with any family?

November 21, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Thank you Cindy! We decided to stay in town and spend it with friends (who are like family anyway!) potluck style. How about you and Collin?

I hope you have a wonderful holiday! xoxo :)

5. Mom

November 22, 2012 at 6:09 am

Bo definitely needs more turkey! He’s got to keep up with Koda! Yum! I am thankful that I have the special honor of being your Mom….you make me sooooo proud. I love you with all my heart and soul. Enjoy your day and know we are with you in spirit. Be thankful for what you have and who you can share it with. Hearts to Walker and Bo.

November 22, 2012 at 10:34 am

Awwwwww MOM! I just got all teary-eyed reading that! I love you so much and I miss you today (and everyday!). Enjoy a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving and know that I am so thankful for you, our family, and everything you and Dad have worked hard to give us. Walker and Bo send their love and kisses (Bo’s smell suspiciously like turkey…). Tell the boys we love them too! xoxo :)

6. Jeanette @ This Dusty House

November 22, 2012 at 7:33 am

Eee! Bo is so cute! I just stumbled across your blog. Your apartment is so adorably cute and Bo just sealed the deal – I’m a new follower!

(Happy Thanksgiving!)

November 22, 2012 at 10:38 am

Hello Jeanette and welcome! So glad you found us! Thanks… we think our pup’s pretty adorable too! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you blog and have added it to my reader! I’m excited to keep reading!

November 22, 2012 at 7:48 am

Such a little cutie! Just give him one more piece :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2012 at 10:35 am

Haha thanks Ashley! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mike! xoxo

8. Christine @ Casa-de-Christine

November 22, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! He’s so cute- he definitely deserves another piece!

November 23, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Christine!! :)

9. Lisha @ 1house1couple

November 23, 2012 at 1:49 pm

omg, I could not resist that face! I would not be able to keep myself from giving Bo another piece of turkey! Hope you all had a great thanksgiving :)

November 23, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Haha neither could we! ;)

We did have a great Thanksgiving! I hope you and Kyle did as well!