Backyard Cemetery Update

Okay, so I got home from work yesterday and the grave in our backyard had grown deep enough to fit two bodies (why do we have a grave in our backyard? Read more here!).  The good news is that he found the sewer pipe so the hole is unlikely to get bigger.  The bad news is that if you have more than two dead bodies to hide, you are out of luck.Update: Wow. Okay I was wrong… I forgot they had an entire second half of the yard to destroy this afternoon.  This “little inconvenience” had better come with a landscaper to help clean up.

6 Responses to "Backyard Cemetery Update"

1. Lisha @1house1couple

March 20, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Oh my gosh, Erika, you are hilarious. It does look like you are digging a grave though, lol! And I like the added touch with the caution tape. I’m sure for safety, but it really just adds to the whole effect :) glad you were finally able to find the pipes (on round two!)!

Good luck with the repairs and the landscaping afterward!

~Lisha

March 20, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Thanks Lisha! Luckily we aren’t the ones digging the holes… we left that to the professionals! :)

I can’t wait until they are done… we are going to have our work cut out for us!

March 21, 2012 at 5:36 am

Oh wow, I’ve missed a lot on here – time to catch up! Those flowers coming over the fence are gorgeous!

March 21, 2012 at 8:35 am

Hey Melanie! Yeah, the flowers are gorgeous! She just moved out and I totally want to go steal them from her yard (but I won’t haha!). At least we get to enjoy them over the fence. They attract a TON of hummingbirds! :)

3. Mom

March 21, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Is this where I’ll be sleeping when I come to visit?

March 22, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Hahahaha maybe… depends on how nice you are to me! ;)