More Pinspiration for Our Bathroom

Once we got the Beatles picture last week, my brain has been at work coming up with some ideas for the bathroom. Enter Pinterest, my dear sweet love. I was able to find some photos that seem to capture bits and pieces of what we want.

We are going for a grey with yellow accents theme like the one above (sans the barn door obviously and a little less yellow)!

I love the light/medium grey wall color in this one. It looks great with the white (which we have a lot of in the bathroom that we can’t change).  I definitely want a brighter yellow though.

While we want grey/white to be the main colors and yellow to be the accent color, we also wanted to have 1 little surprise accent piece in this blue color.  We stopped by the local Habitat ReStore last weekend for desk supplies with no luck.  But it wasn’t a total bust because we got a little something for the bathroom that will be perfect in a bright blue!  I won’t tell you what it is… you will just have to wait and see! :)

6 Responses to "More Pinspiration for Our Bathroom"

1. Kate

February 26, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Love that yellow. And where are those necklaces from??

2. Erika

February 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Hey Kate! I found the necklace on Pinterest. It seems like the original source of the picture was fab.com. Not sure who makes the actual necklaces but I will look into it for you :)

3. Courtney

March 19, 2012 at 6:07 pm

What paint color/brand is that grey? It’s beautiful!

March 20, 2012 at 7:37 am

Hey Courtney! I’m not sure which color/brand of paint either of these are (I wanted to know too!) because both pins were just pinned back to the home page rather than the post with the picture. But I got some similar paint samples for our bathroom so I will be sure to let you know which one we go with. :)

4. Tasha

February 24, 2013 at 9:24 am

Just found your blog looking for “you make me happy when skies are gray” print. I love your colors in the bathroom. I am trying to update a bathroom in our 60+ year old home……bathroom has yellow tile walls and shower! I am finally loving it though by adding a putty gray and white.
    Going to check out more of your pics. Thanks for sharing.

February 25, 2013 at 11:27 am

Hello Tasha and welcome! So glad you found our blog! :)

I think grey and white would look amazing with your yellow tile. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!